Finally! I'm in Japan typing with awkward keyboards in a 5 foot by 5 foot cubicle that will serve as my bedroom tonight as well. I will be posting photos of today up as soon as I get access to a friend's computer, but man today was a trip. The plane ride was a surprise because I had Tom and Celine, from our Central America journey, to accompany me on the plane (as well as Jimmy). We reached here in the evening, and it really seemed a lot less crowded than I expected Tokyo to be (at first). Then we got to Shinjuku, which to me so far represents everything Japanese in terms of culture and stereotypes.
Anyway, i'm tried and groucy from the long periods of awake so I will break from writing now.
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"tried and groucy"
Oh, awkward keyboards!
Post a Comment